Sunday, April 6, 2008

I'm confused!

I can't seem to figure out the slide show feature on this site. I thought I did thing the way it said to do. If anyone could help me, I would appreciate it. Just e-mail me or call em how to do this. PLEASEEEE!!!!

3 comments:

Sonia said...

I'm having the same problem!!! So, if you figure it out, let me know! I only have a limited amount of time on the computer, since the kids keep me on my toes, so I haven't been able to research it!!!! Good luck!!!

LUCKY 13 said...

Stephanie. You can google it. I found a page where you can do it but I tried it and was not successful. You have to use Flickr or Photobucket. Maybe there is another way but I have not been able to spend alot of time on here as Tracy takes it all up.

Jeffrey takes Tracy's old computer for Webkins and Tracy took over mine.. Whats up with that???

If I figure it out I will let you know

MUTHABOMB said...

Steph, go to my blog I put info on how I figured it out. If that doesnt make sense let me know!