Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Yet, Another Cast!!



Rebekah, Rebekah, Rebekah . . .
It seems as if every year this little girl must have a cast. Kindergarten, she fell out of the computer chair at home and broke her right wrist. First grade, she fell off the monkey bars and broke her left elbow at school. This involved surgery! Last week we went to Chick fil a for a school fundraiser. She went down the slide and someone stepped on her little pinkie on her left hand. Since the brake was just above the hand it is casted for 3 weeks.

When she first came out crying about her finger, I told her it's ok. Here is some ice cream, now stop your crying. We went home and went to bed. The next morning she woke up and it was swollen. I took her to CareNow and they informed us that it was just sprained. She will be fine. We paid our $50! and left. This was on Wednesday. On Friday they called and said, "Opps, it is broken." I called our Ortho, Dr. Q, as Rebekah likes to call her. On Monday, we went to see Dr. Q. All the way there Rebekah was talking about what color of cast she was going to be getting this time. hahaha She is too cute! We ended up with a light blue cast this time. How long will it be before we are back in Dr. Q's office????

2 comments:

Lisa M said...

Wow, I can't believe she has another cast. CRAZY!!

Stephanie Gormley said...

It totally is crazy! 1 more week. I will be so happy when it is all over. No more having to give her baths every night.