I can't believe that Sarah is finishing up 8th grade and getting ready for High School! Today was the last day of seminary and they always come and kidnap the future freshman. So bright and early, 5:15 AM, Dakin and Daltin, my sister Michelle's boys, came and picked up Sarah. They so wanted to wake her up. Clyde and I knew that Sarah wouldn't appreciate having her boys cousins in her room waking her up. SO, we caved and told her last night as she went to bed. After picking up Sarah they grabbed our next door neighbor Emily and off they went to get Malcolm, Heather's oldest. I am excited to see how close Sarah has become with her cousins over the past few years.
I hope Sarah enjoys seminary. I know I did. Hopefully, she will follow her parents and get 4 years of 100% attendance when she graduates from seminary! Wow 4 more years and she will be off to college! Man, I'm filling a little old. lol
1 comment:
I can't believe everyone is growing up. My brother graduated
8th grade last night and starts seminary in August as well. Time flies... we figured out that in 4 years Carson will graduate from High School, my other brother Colin will graduate from 8th grade and McKayla will be graduating Kindergarten in the same year. WHEW!!!
Post a Comment