I know it's a little late, but Happy Easter!! Not much excitement happened here. We went to church. We actually got to go together as a family to church. My early Sunday morning meeting was canceled since it was Easter. It also was our last time to meet with the ward that we have now. This Sunday our Stake is redrawing ward boundaries. It will be interesting to see if we stay in the same ward. If we do, will I get to stay the Relief Society President?? Only time will tell.
The girls did color eggs Sunday evening. They were so funny. All the eggs were colored fast and they had said they were done. Next thing I knew they were recoloring the eggs. They said they were having too much fun to be done! I will post pictures later. We used Sarah's camera. I can't seem to find it. It must mean that she has taken it to school AGAIN!!! lol That camera never leaves her side!
No comments:
Post a Comment