The past week has not been the Spring Break I had hoped to have had. This past weekend was full of happiness and saddness. My mom flew in to surprise my little sister, Tracy, at her baby shower. This was the happy part!
My mother's brother, James, passed away this weekend. After a long battle with Parkinson. Mom and I had the opportunity to be with his family has Uncle James passed away. What a spiritual expreience! Who would have thought that death could be so spiritual? As Uncle James was dying, we had a family prayer. I am greatful for prayer and how comforting prayer can been in time of sorrow. My uncle truly was a great man! I only wished I had taken the time to get to know him better.
Mom has gone back to Midland. Where she will finish packing out her house. She moves to the meteroplex next week! Spring Break is almost over. I did get my one major cleaning day done today. The rest of the week we can relax and enjoy not being so rushed with school.
No comments:
Post a Comment