Friday, March 21, 2008

Homemade Laundry Soap

Today my friends Robyn and Debi came over and we made laundry soap! I will have to say Eve and Hannah helped grated the soap. It was soooo easy. It now has to set up for 24 hours. Tomorrow I will try the soap out on a load of laundry. Hopefully, it will work. If it does it only cost about 1 penny a load!! I love saving $$ and if I can do that on soap I will love it!! I will post more tomorrow.

3 comments:

CandraWynne said...

You can make your own laundry soap? NO WAY!!! I swear I need to live closer to you, because you always have the smartest ideas. Let me know how it goes, I would definatly be interested in learning how to make that. Good Luck!!

Sonia said...

Let me know how it turns out!!! I'd love to save money too! I have to say...I love your blog!!!! It keeps us in the loop since we are so faraway and since Adam rarely tells me anything, lol!!! I'm bookmarking you now!!! Oh, and let me know if I can add you to my friends list and I'll do that too!!!

CandraWynne said...

I want to be your friend too!! Please... Please.... Pick me!!!